Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello,maybe someone from here it`s interesed so i give it a try

Hello,
I am Silvyu I am 20 years old,75 kg.green eyes..
I am here to search a men/girl/group what would like to make my dream
come true and perhaps their own too.
When I was 15 years old,I have opened the first dark door from my
brain,it was very unplessant but after some years I had started to
like it,and becomed an obsession..what it was?well I saw some pictures
with canibals.. after some time I had started to figure out that I
like them,very much,well I like to image myself being a slave/victim
or volunter what it`s sacrificated/killed/hunted/eaten..This is my
dream…
I want to be meat the question is do you want me??
You can find me on my e-mail: silvyu_s18@yahoo.com or you can leave
here a message;) How it`s better for you …
Thanks from reading and have a good day!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Indian food / Recipes" group.
To post to this group, send email to indian-food-recipes@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indian-food-recipes+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indian-food-recipes?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment