Tuesday, July 26, 2011

murder of the English language. But Too Funny

-MUST READ …TOO FUNNY

See, how people write leave Applications. It’s murder of the English language. But Too Funny. Just Read It.

The Leave Applications

• Infosys , Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as follows:

“Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife , please sanction me one-week leave.”

________________________________

• This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the “mundan” ceremony of his 10 year old son:

“as I want to shave my son’s head , please leave me for two days..”

________________________________

• Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter’s wedding: “as I am marrying my daughter , please grant a week’s leave..”

______________________

Read more

http://www.tphitp.com/?p=247

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment