Saturday, March 5, 2011

cricket SMS

 

Meray Love Ki bowling nay 
uskay dil ki 
wicket to gira di

More read cricket SMS

 

When I got enough confidence,the stage was gone.
When I was sure of losing,I won.
When I needed people the most,They left me.
When I learn to dry my tears,

More read This is LIFE....!!!

 

 

Poetry spills from the 
cracks of
a broken heat.
but flows form one 

Read more what is love .....!

 

U know someone 
Is a true friend when you are 
About to break down and cry but 
They well say the stupidest

Read more friends want to see you smile

 

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Indian food / Recipes" group.
To post to this group, send email to indian-food-recipes@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indian-food-recipes+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indian-food-recipes?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment